New to the Show?
Start here… Browse the Episode Discovery Packs to learn more about specific topics.
Many of my episodes have been intentionally created as teaching and learning tools.
These discovery packs are collections which focus on specific topics and themes that are central to my work, which you can dive deeper on.
Click the drop down arrow on the right hand side of each YouTube playlist to see all of the episodes in that Discovery Pack.
Or access the individual episodes in the links below the playlist.
We’re continually adding to each of these packs.
Burnout Discovery Pack
This series covers what the term burnout actually means, how to recognise the symptoms and stressors associated with burnout, what causes it and how to avoid it. The series also looks at methods of prevention and remedies you can use to help break the cycle of burnout, so that it doesn’t keep happening to you.
- Ep. 31 – Burnout Defined
- Ep. 32 – Signs, Symptoms & Causes of Burnout
- Ep. 33 – Burnout, Entrepreneurship & The Patriarchy
- Ep. 34 – Skills to Manage & Combat Burnout
- Ep. 35 – Addressing Work Burnout, and Hustle Culture
This discovery pack provides an introduction to the concept of intentional productivity and explores ways of looking at the context of how we use our time and attention, and how we can adapt our habits to work more mindfully in a way that supports our wellbeing as well as our productivity.
- Ep. 26 – Introduction to Intentional Productivity
- Ep. 27 – Intentional Productivity – The Context
- Ep. 28 – Time, Attention & Intentional Productivity
- Ep. 29 – Slow Down, Create Space
- Ep. 30 – Feeding Our Time Hunger
Emerging Technology & The Future of Work
This compilation of episodes covers the fast-evolving situation regarding Web3, AI-assisted tools and the metaverse and the implications they will have on our wellbeing, creativity and productivity. The discovery pack also features interviews with people using these technologies to support their business. Episodes span 2021 and 2022.
- Ep. 22 – Web 3 & Metaverse Primer
- Ep. 23 – Enabing Technologies Primer
- Ep. 24 – Metaverse & Wellbeing
- Ep. 25 – Creativity, Productivity & Business in the Metaverse
- Ep. 36 – Emerging Tech Trends Review 2022
- Ep. 37 – The Mindful Metaverse – Caitlin Krause, TRIPP
- Ep. 38 – Community Connections – Jerod Morris
- Ep. 39 – Metaverse Uses & Applications – Sairo
- Ep. 41 – Creativity & AI – Joanna Penn
Sign up for Cadence - Life & Work in Motion
A free newsletter diving deeper on Creating Cadence podcast topics. For enriching your knowledge, to help you think differently and make profound and positive change in your work and life.
From mindfulness, habits and digital wellbeing, to creativity, productivity, emerging tech and the future of work. To help you build strong foundations, create momentum, work with purpose and live with more intention.
You’ll get 1 – 2 emails from me per month, max.
I hate spam and overtly salesy crap, so I won’t subject you to them either!